ADS is a team of professionals, veterans, and retired government personnel dedicated to our customer's mission.
It’s our privilege to bring service members into ADS where their training, experience, and attitude greatly contribute to our continual drive for excellence.
Build Your Career with a Dynamic & Growing Solutions-Driven Company.
We are a team of solutions-driven professionals, veterans, and retired government personnel driven by core values and one purpose – to solve our customer’s challenges through unmatched knowledge of suppliers, products, procurement, budget processes, supply chain management, and logistics.
Legendary Service. Market Leadership. Uncommon Opportunity.
We are the market leader because of our people and our legendary customer service. ADS invests heavily in training, providing 80 hours of formal training per new employee annually. We offer the uncommon opportunity to work as a team in a dynamically growing organization that plays a vital role in supporting over 4,000 defense customers worldwide.
Hiring from within the military community.
We are committed to hiring and training ADS team members from within the military community. More than one third of ADS employees are veterans or members of military families which is why we have been awarded the distinction of Military Friendly Employer.
One Team – One Fight.
ADS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support a diverse and inclusive workforce where all team members are treated fairly and given equal opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We are a driven, innovative, intelligent, positive team that thrives in the face of any challenge.
Our Past Performance Speaks for Itself.
Our experience ranges from large scale, complex, and broad reaching programs to unit-level requirements.
Acknowledgments and awards:
- 2014 – Named one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies To Work For
- 2014 – Recipient of the DLA Outstanding Readiness Support Award for Small Business
- 2014 – Featured in U.S. Veterans Magazine as a Top Veteran-Friendly Companies
- 2013 – Ranked 8th overall for DLA Contracts for fiscal year 2013
- 2013 – Ranked 57th on Top-100 U.S. Government Contractors list
- 2013 – Recognized by DLA at the 16th annual Business Alliance Awards Ceremony
- 2013 – Recognized as a Top 100 Military Friendly Employer and Military Spouse Friendly Employer
- 2013 – Recognized by DLA for Hurricane Support
- 2012 – Inside Business – The Hampton Roads Business Journal: The Roaring 20 Honoree
- 2011 – Virginia Business: Best Places to Work in Virginia (#16)
- 2010 – Ernst & Young– Entrepreneur Of The Year Award Winner – Executive Chairman Luke Hillier
- 2005 – Inc. Magazine America’s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies(#5)
- 2005 – DLA Business Alliance Innovative Small Business Performer of the Year
Corporate Citizenship / Learn More
ADS, Inc. endeavors to make https://adsinc.com/who-we-are/careers/ accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Kimberly Seeloff/ Talent Acquisition Manager at 757-275-7964 or email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
ADS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please