The solutions your readiness requires, all in one place.
San Diego Convention Center – Halls G & H
111 W Harbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92101
View a listing of the more than 250 exhibitors present at Warrior Expo West, as well as the event's floor plan—including a shooting range, demo area, and training classrooms.
Hard Rock Hotel
207 Fifth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
$153 – Single/Double
April 17 – April 21, 2017
March 23, 2017
- Rates apply to government customers and guests only. Check in is available starting Monday, April 17, and guests must check out by Friday, April 21. Guests booking government rates should provide government ID. Warrior Expo Exhibitors must book lodging through the exhibitor portal.
Wednesday, April 19th
- 0830: Exhibit Hall Open for Exhibitors
- 0830: Attendee Check In & On-site Registration Open
- 0930 – 1630: Warrior Expo Open
- 1930 – 2300: Warrior Bash Customer Reception
Warrior Bash Location:
- Moonshine Flats (Event pass required.)
- 344 7th Avenue – San Diego, CA
Thursday, April 20th
- 0930: Exhibit Hall Open for Exhibitors
- 0930: Attendee Check In & On-site Registration Open
- 1030 – 1530: Warrior Expo Open
Warrior Expo showcases industry-leading solutions to end users, program managers, and procurement specialists.
This premier industry event is the embodiment of ADS’ mission to actively seek out our customers’ equipment and logistics challenges. We want to deliver innovative, cost effective solutions that enhance your ability to complete your missions, whether you're military, law enforcement, a first responder, or in the defense industry.
What better way to evaluate the quality, size and capabilities of operational equipment than to experience it firsthand?
From a containerized weapons storage unit to a solar powered reverse osmosis water purification system, Warrior Expo allows you to examine hundreds of products—all in one place.
Thousands of Products
The Warrior Expo is a laboratory of innovation where Government and Military attendees can take a deeper dive into the numerous products and services being offered at the show. The ability to speak to the subject matter experts (SMEs) is invaluable to procurement level executives in need of rapidly deployable solutions without the prospect of the hard sell.”
– Jason Sickels of Defense News
I've been attending Warrior Expo since the beginning and I have always been impressed how it is the place where requirements meet solutions. More recently, Warrior Expo has added a hands-on component to the event, and it gets better and better each year. This is a must-attend event.”
– Eric Graves of Soldier Systems Daily
Interactive Exhibits & Demos
Your expertise coupled with our interactive environment will allow you to be more informed and confident in your procurement decisions.
Take what you learn from the interactive demonstrations and our vast exhibitor network back to your organization.
Whether you’re an end user, program manager or a procurement specialist ADS understands that outsmarting your adversary is mission critical.Training Never Stops! Our educational courses are designed to provide the modern day warrior with applicable courses led by defense industry’s leading subject matter experts.
Threats within our own communities, our country and around the world are constantly evolving. We're very proud that Warrior Expo continues to be a resource which our nation's warfighters, law enforcement and first responders depend upon to learn about the latest innovations and technology to counter these threats.”
– Jason Wallace, CEO of ADS, Inc.