The solutions your readiness requires, all in one place.
Virginia Beach Convention Center
1000 19th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Wednesday, July 12
- 0830: Exhibitor Move In Opens
- 1800: Exhibit Hall Closed
- 1800 – 2100: Exhibitor Social: The Shack
- 712 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA
Thursday, July 13
- 0730: Exhibit Hall Open for Exhibitors
- 0900: Warrior Expo Keynote
- General Martin E. Dempsey, USA, Retired
- Location: Ballroom C
- 1000 – 1630: Warrior Expo Open
- 1930 – 2300: Warrior Bash Customer Reception
- Virginia Beach Convention Center Ballroom
Friday, July 14
- 0830: Exhibit Hall Open for Exhibitors
- 1000 – 1530: Warrior Expo Open
- 1530 – 2100: Exhibitor Move Out
Check back for a listing of the more than 250 exhibitors present at Warrior Expo East, as well as the event's floor plan—including a demo area and training classrooms.
General Martin E. Dempsey
U.S. Army, Retired
Decorated Four-Star General, Former Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army, and Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
0900+Thursday, July 13
Please join us for the Warrior Expo East Keynote, delivered by General Martin E. Dempsey, USA, Retired, a decorated four-star general with over 41 years of military service. During his time in the U.S. Army, he commanded a Cavalry Troop, a Tank Battalion, a Cavalry Regiment, a Tank Division, and the United States Central Command, where he was responsible for securing U.S. interests in the Middle East and South Asia. He served in both Operation Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom—accumulating 42 total months in combat.
During the last five years, Dempsey served as the Chief of Staff of the United States Army and as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. As Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, he was Senior Officer in the Armed Forces and military advisor to the Secretary of Defense and the President. In 2015, General Dempsey was named one of the 100 most influential leaders in the world by TIME magazine.
Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront
3315 Atlantic Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
The Westin: Town Center
9 miles from convention
4535 Commerce Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Holiday Inn VB-Norfolk
12 miles from convention
5655 Greenwich Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Hilton Norfolk: The Main
18 miles from convention
100 East Main Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
$185 – Single/Double
July 11 – 16, 2017
June 20, 2017
$185 – Single/Double
July 7 – 18, 2017
June 16, 2017
$185 – King
July 10 – 16, 2017
June 26, 2017
- Rates apply to government customers and guests only. Note checkin and checkout dates. Guests booking government rates should provide government ID.
- Warrior Expo Exhibitors must book lodging through the exhibitor portal. Exhibitors found to be booking a reservation under the Attendee lodging block will automatically be shifted to the Exhibitor lodging block. If space is no longer available under the Exhibitor lodging block, the reservation will simply be cancelled. Please contact your ADS Representative with questions or concerns.
Warrior Expo showcases industry-leading solutions to end users, program managers, and procurement specialists.
This premier industry event is the embodiment of ADS’ mission to actively seek out our customers’ equipment and logistics challenges. We want to deliver innovative, cost effective solutions that enhance your ability to complete your missions.
Thousands of Products
What better way to evaluate the quality, size, and capabilities of operational equipment than to experience it firsthand?
From containerized weapons storage and micro UAVs to solar powered reverse osmosis water purification systems, Warrior Expo allows you to examine hundreds of products—all in one place.
Warrior Expo is a laboratory of innovation where Government and Military attendees can take a deeper dive into the numerous products and services being offered at the show. The ability to speak to the subject matter experts (SMEs) is invaluable to procurement level executives in need of rapidly deployable solutions without the prospect of the hard sell.”
– Jason Sickels of Defense News
I've been attending Warrior Expo since the beginning and I have always been impressed how it is the place where requirements meet solutions. More recently, Warrior Expo has added a hands-on component to the event, and it gets better and better each year. This is a must-attend event.”
– Eric Graves of Soldier Systems Daily
Interactive Exhibits & Demos
Your expertise coupled with our interactive environment will allow you to be more informed and confident in your procurement decisions.
Take what you learn from the interactive demonstrations and our vast exhibitor network back to your organization.
Whether you’re an end user, program manager or a procurement specialist ADS understands that outsmarting your adversary is mission critical.Training Never Stops! Our educational courses are designed to provide the modern day warrior with applicable courses led by defense industry’s leading subject matter experts.
Threats within our own communities, our country and around the world are constantly evolving. We're very proud that Warrior Expo continues to be a resource which our nation's warfighters, law enforcement and first responders depend upon to learn about the latest innovations and technology to counter these threats.”
– Jason Wallace, CEO of ADS, Inc.