A marksmanship approach to scouting the best technology and products at WEE 2018
With so many things to do and see at Warrior Expo East this year, it's imperative to plan ahead in order to spend your time wisely!
Whether you’re a Program Manager, Procurement Specialist or end user, the key to staying ahead of the curve is through continuous training. Training never stops at Warrior Expo. We provide a custom-tailored learning environment geared towards DoD, military, first responders and law enforcement. Make the most of your experience by planning your itinerary ahead of time!
- Check out ADS’ blog for more information about trending products at Warrior Expo this year.
- Sign up for anyone of our seven training classes available with topics ranging from domestic terrorism to leadership, streamlined procurement, and hand-to-hand combat training.
- Plan to attend the Warrior Expo East keynote speaker, General James Conway, U.S. Marine Corps, Retired. During his speech, Gen. Conway is expected to address leadership, team building, crisis management, military energy sources, and challenges the United States likely will face over the next five to 10 years.
- Register online and then attend for a chance to win a free UAV Pilot Training Course by Performance Drone Works. The curriculum informs participants on all things required for the safe and effective usage of FPV quadcopter drones for in-field use.
Keynote Speaker General James Conway, U.S. Marine Corps, Retired
Do you have a good understanding of what you’re looking for? Have you prioritized your wants or needs? With over 250+ exhibitors, a keynote presentation, various product demos, interactive games, and seven training classes, there’s no way for one person to do or see it all.
- Conduct market research beforehand—know what you’re looking for in a product or solution.
- Contact your ADS Representative beforehand to setup a meeting directly with your Rep AND the manufacturer!
- Search vendor booth numbers in our virtual show guide and map your route.
- Develop a list of questions to make the best use of your time in a vendor’s booth.
- Download our Widely Attended Gathering letter to highlight the benefits of Warrior Expo to your company.
Once you’ve gotten approval to attend the show and prepped your itinerary, don’t forget to have a good time! Warrior Expo’s layout fosters a networking environment where like-minded industry officials can get together.
- At registration, you’ll receive a free pass to the networking event of the century—Warrior Bash. ADS employees, partner suppliers, and customers will all be in attendance at this FREE event, locked-and-loaded with food, drinks and entertainment!
- Each attendee gets their very own swag bag that includes a Limited Edition Warrior Expo t-shirt!
- By participating in Tic-Tac-Toe, you’ll receive a free ADS hat and be entered into a large prize pack drawing with products from vendors all over the show floor.