July 14-15, 2016 | Virginia Beach, VA
Warrior Expo East 2016 is bigger and better than ever before. With a record-breaking number of pre-registrants and over 300 exhibitors, we’re anticipating the biggest turn out
to date. You don’t want to miss out on this year’s big event.
There are numerous opportunities for you as an attendee to discover new technologies, industry trends and applications, as well as network and win free stuff. Admission is 100% free to attend and our exhibitors are hand selected and invite only. You can expect to find that they can’t wait to talk to you about the latest product, service and training solutions.
A welcome addition this year, we’ll be offering even more individual opportunities for customers to enjoy hands-on experience with products through live demos and interactive displays. Some examples of what you can expect are:
- Test and enhance your shooting skills with a variety of weapons & accessories at our indoor training shoot house.
- Practice your hand-eye coordination with Endeavor Robotics to fetch a prize!
- Navigate around a 20 x 20 ft.
darkroom and test out the latest night vision technology.
- Light it up with the DuPont Thermo-man®, featuring live simulations
burnson a 6’1” mannequin to show the strength and durability of DuPont™ Nomex® Fiber and DuPont™ Protera® fabric.
- Visit the Experience Your Mission pavilion, our indoor integrated solutions camp featuring a high-tech command and control center, mobile hospital, trauma simulations, solar power energy efficiency solutions, tactical vehicles, and much more!
Our special keynote speaker is General Michael Hayden, former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency, and author of Playing to the Edge: American Intelligence in the Age of Terror. He is the only person to have led both of the country’s premier intelligence agencies. Attend his presentation on Thursday, July 14th at 9:00 AM to learn about the challenges organizations face when dealing with important issues such as cyber security and threats of cyber-attacks and cyber terrorism.
While you’re at the show you can also take advantage of eight different informative breakout sessions focused on personal development and current hot-button issues. Visit our warrior-expo.com for more details.
- DLA Tailored Logistics Support (TLS) Program Overview
- Soldier-Portable ISR: Personal Micor UAV Systems
- Trying to be more efficient with your agency’s water or energy use? Learn about available available funding for these programs
- Six seconds to success: How to stand out in the competitive job market
- Combative Demos & Training
- Service related hearing loss: Prevention Technologies
CHANCES TO WIN
DANIEL DEFENSE RAFFLE Just by pre-registering to attend Warrior Expo East, you’re automatically eligible to win a DDM4V7 by Daniel Defense, a prize value of $1,599. Contest entry closes July 12
EXPO TIC-TAC-TOE Be sure to grab your Warrior Expo TIC-TAC-TOE card at registration for a chance to win a HUGE Prize Pack! Each year, we collaborate with our exhibitors to offer great prizes while providing a fun and interactive way for customers to move around the show floor. Prizes will be raffled off both Thursday and Friday and on display at the Registration Desk.
HOW TO PLAY
- Grab a Tic-Tac-Toe card from Registration
- Visit listed booths to receive stamps and complete a row: across/up or down/
- Head over to the ADS Information Desk at the center of the show floor to turn in your card and snag your prize
- Enter to win a HUGE prize pack with swag & products from our participating exhibitors