YOU HAVE CHALLENGES. WE PROVIDE SOLUTIONS.
This year, Warrior Expo East will be featuring several demonstrations and educational breakout sessions to learn about the latest equipment, procurement, and support solutions for maintaining operational readiness.
We are excited to share the variety of breakout sessions and demos that are being offered this year! Below is a quick list of what will be featured- please visit the Warrior-Expo site to learn more information regarding times and locations.
- ADS MONSTER GARAGE. Modernizing the Tactical Vehicle Fleet via COTS Technology.
- HOW TO GET WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU NEED IT. Agile, Flexible, Efficient Procurement Strategies and Contract Vehicles for Rapid Obligation of Funds.
- ACHIEVING COST-EFFECTIVE READINESS. Efficient Support Solutions Strategies for Reducing Your Cost of Readiness.
- MAXIMIZING HUMAN PERFORMANCE. Training the Tactical Athlete.
- ELIMINATE FLIPL’S: KEEP EQUIPMENT SAFE, SECURE, & MISSION-READY.Protecting Valuable Assets and Preventing FLIPLs with Innovative Storage Solutions.
- MORE FIGHT. LESS FUEL. Efficient, Integrated Alternative Operational Energy Solutions for the Warfighter.
WARRIOR WORKOUT : ADS Morning Beach Workout
Get an energized jump-start on your day before the kickoff of Warrior Expo East! Combat Fitness Specialists and Human Performance gurus will lead the ADS family in a functional workout for all fitness levels. The group will gather at the Oceanfront Boardwalk at 31st Street and get started bright and early at 0630. ALL are invited to participate.
Agreed – 0630 doesn’t sound too appealing, but research shows that early morning work outs can “jump start” your metabolism which leaves you feeling energized for a greater length of time and can increase mental acuity (so you’ll be more alert during the Keynote speech by Admiral (ret.) Moore).
Coaches from the US Marine Corps, the US Army, the US Navy2XU, BeaverFit USA, Mobile Fitness Equipment, PLAE, PowerMax Equipment, SORINEX Exercise Equipment, and TriggerPoint Performance will all be joining in on the fun! Get to know the team a little bit before you come see them in the Human Performance booth at Warrior Expo East!
We hope to see you on the beach! Visit warrior-expo.com for more information.