CONTEST RULES / ELIGIBILITY
Daniel Defense M4V7 Rifle up for grabs!
Attend SHOT Show 2018 and collect ADS, Inc. branded poker chips and participating vendors to enter to win.
Contest ends at 3:30on Thursday, April 19th and winners will be randomly drawn in the ADS, Inc. Booth #20415.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
Contest is open to U.S. citizens 21 years of age or over who meet the applicable legal requirements and contest rules.
Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made for Contestant.
Contest winners are responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and transfer fees on the prize(s) awarded.
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited by law.
Prizes: consist of a variety of prizes from participating vendors, not exceeding $2000 in value. (Daniel Defense, LBT, Pelican, Rocky Boots, Princeton Tec, Mechanix Wear, ESS, Phokus Research, Tactical Distributors)
- Daniel Defense M4V7 parameters :
- Contestant agrees to provide the right to its likeness to Daniel Defense for Daniel Defense’s usage at its sole discretion (including, but not limited to, DD advertisements, DD sales and marketing initiatives).
- Contestants who win a prize must possess a valid form of picture identification showing an appropriate birth date that is acceptable to Daniel Defense for verification before the prize is awarded.
- Daniel Defense reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value if the firearm is disallowed by law in winner’s location.
- Daniel Defense reserves the right to amend the rules of the contest at any time for any reason whatsoever.
- Daniel Defense reserves the right to disqualify any winner for any reason whatsoever (including, if any contest rule(s) is/are violated in any way and/or if local or state law(s) or regulation(s) restrict the receipt of a prize, including firearms).
- Daniel Defense will assume no responsibility for the use of the firearm and the winner will be responsible for the proper handling and storage of the firearm as well as obtaining any proper instruction for the safe use and handling of the firearm.
- Transfer of firearm: The firearm dealer will be selected by the winner and the winner will be responsible for any applicable transfer fees. The firearm will be shipped to the FFL licensed dealer for the winner to pick up.
- ADS, Inc. and Daniel Defense assumes no liability for any and all instances, repairs, and/or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in the contest. By entering the contest, contestant releases and holds harmless Daniel Defense from any action and/or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- Winner will receive a “certificate” for a Daniel Defense M4v7
- Upon receiving, the winner will then verify the following:
- A US Citizen
- Resides in the US
- Of legal age
- Reside in a state where ownership of such firearm is legal
- Not be precluded under law from being able to own a firearm