FedMall is an e-commerce ordering system for DoD, Federal, State, and authorized local agencies to acquire products from commercial suppliers.
- ADS’ FedMall product catalog has 5,000+ products from 140+ suppliers
- Order management features include shipping notices, tracking information, and the ability to ship to multiple locations Easy-to-use point, click, and ship system
- Use Government Purchase Card of MILSTRIP requisitions to easily fund your purchases
- Order maximum $35,000
Did you know? According to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), ADS is the #1 DLA contract on FedMall* from January to June 2019.
You can create one or more frequently purchased items lists to keep track of products that you regularly shop for in FedMall, and you can even share these lists with others.
- To add a credit card (GPC) to your user account, click on My Account at the top of the page, and then “My Payment Methods.”
- To request permission to pay via MILSTRIP click on My Account at the top of the page and then “My Permissions.” Click “Request” next to MILSTRIP Fund Code Payment and follow the directions provided.
FedMall aims to become the federal government’s online shopping destination of choice, with the usability of a commercial site and the necessary compliances required by government.
Download the ADS Capabilities Brief to learn how we make our purpose, your mission.
This ADS Capabilities Brief Includes:
- Contract & Procurement Support
- Custom Kitting
- Innovation & Solution Development
- Past Performance
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Special Mission Solutions
- Weapons & Optics