Whether you’re a Program Manager, Procurement Specialist or end user, the key to staying ahead of the curve is through continuous training. Training never stops at Warrior Expo. We provide a custom-tailored learning environment geared towards DoD, military, first responders and law enforcement. Make the most of your experience by planning your itinerary ahead of time!
- Check out ADS’ blog for more information about trending products at Warrior Expo this year.
- Sign up for anyone of our seven training classes available with topics ranging from domestic terrorism to leadership, streamlined procurement, and hand-to-hand combat training.
- Plan to attend the Warrior Expo EAST keynote speaker, Admiral James Stavridis, U.S. Navy, Retired. During his keynote, distinguished leader and longest-serving global combatant commander in recent American military history will provide answers and strategies to address the most pressing global affairs challenges.
- Register online and experience express check-in. A few days prior to the show you will receive a QR code for Express Check-In. Jump ahead of the line at Check-In by having the QR code ready on your phone.
Keynote Speaker Admiral James Stavridis, USN, Retired
Do you have a good understanding of what you’re looking for? Have you prioritized your wants or needs? With over 250+ exhibitors, a keynote presentation, various product demos, interactive games, and seven training classes, there’s no way for one person to do or see it all.
- Conduct market research beforehand—know what you’re looking for in a product or solution.
- Contact your ADS Representative beforehand to setup a meeting directly with your Rep AND the manufacturer!
- Search vendor booth numbers in our show guide and map your route, which will be available at show check-in.
- Develop a list of questions to make the best use of your time in a vendor’s booth.
- Download our Widely Attended Gathering letter to highlight the benefits of Warrior Expo to your company.
Once you’ve gotten approval to attend the show and prepped your itinerary, don’t forget to have a good time! Warrior Expo’s layout fosters a networking environment where like-minded industry officials can get together.
- At registration, you’ll receive a free pass to the networking event of the century—Warrior Bash. ADS employees, partner suppliers, and customers will all be in attendance at this FREE event, locked-and-loaded with food, drinks and entertainment!
- Each attendee gets their very own swag bag that includes a Limited Edition Warrior Expo t-shirt!
- By participating in Tic-Tac-Toe Spin to Win, you’ll spin a prize wheel and win from various prizes including a flask, water bottle, coozie, patch, backpack and more!
- Be sure to check out the LIVE floor plan, which will be located throughout the show floor.