Effective and efficient equipment procurement for an organization as large and complex as the U.S. military is notoriously difficult. Keeping the active duty and reserve military of over two million service members supplied is a challenge. The needs of the warfighter must be balanced with effective accounting methods, controlling cost, as well as mitigating fraud and waste.
As the #2 DLA Contractor, #28 GSA Contractor and #32 Federal Contractor, ADS helps you select quality, cost-effective equipment, guides you through our procurement options, develop custom kits and commits to on-time, on-target delivery.
GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
ADS holds multiple GSA contracts, offering 10,000+ products and professional services from more than 100 suppliers.
- Competitive, market-based pricing leverages the buying power of the federal government with the ability to negotiate further discounts at the order level
- Tailor orders to get what you need by customizing terms and conditions
- E-tools give quick and easy access to industry partners and help customers maximize competition—meeting their socioeconomic goals
BUILDINGS & BUILDING SUPPLIES
- Schedule 56
- Schedule 51V
LAW ENFORCEMENT & EMERGENCY RESPONSE
- Schedule 84
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES
- Schedule 65IIA
OFFICE, IMAGING & DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS
- Schedule 36
OUTDOOR & RECREATION
- Schedule 78
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES – Includes Training
- PSS 00CORP (Formerly MOBIS 874)
GSA Advantage is the federal government’s premier online shopping superstore, giving federal agencies access to millions of pre-negotiated products and services.
- Pre-determined fair and reasonable pricing with quality assurance
- Shortened acquisition timeline when submitting purchase request to contracting office for products available on GSA schedule
- Research products and compare pricing online before purchasing when you use GSA advantage
FUNDING YOUR REQUIREMENT
ADS makes your job easier. Simply, identify your requirement or need and contact us. If you have funding, we can make the process less painful. If you don’t have funding, we may be able to help you identify funding through other means. The buck doesn’t have to stop with your contracting office.