|Rescue Jacket FR-GT – MultiCam®||50180|
|Rescue Jacket FR-GT – Coyote||60180|
Wild Things – Rescue Jacket FR-GT
Designed to be worn over body armor, our Rescue Jacket FR-GT is specifically engineered to keep you and your gear dry. Made of 2-layer GORE® PYRAD® waterproof/windproof/breathable fabric, this technical hard shell jacket also has the added benefit of flame resistance (FR). Concealed waterproof zippers are used for the center front zipper, hand pockets, and bicep pockets, keeping your core and your goods safe and dry. Full length side/pit zips thru the waist hem, allow for complete access to kit, comm’s, and ease of donning/doffing. The interior of the jacket is seam sealed to ensure the seams don’t wet out, and there are two mesh pockets to store extra goods if necessary. The hood is stowable, fully adjustable and helmet-compatible, with a laminated brim to keep the elements out of the wearer’s eyes. Our wrist cuff features a Velcro® wrist stay with half elastic to cinch around the wrist, blocking out the wind and rain.
- 2-Layer fabric with GORE® PYRAD® shell technology
- Articulated elbows for enhanced movement
- Two exterior biceps pockets and two exterior hand pockets
- Two interior mesh storage pockets
- Fully stowable, adjustable helmet compatible hood with laminated brim
- Pit zips open through the waist hem to offer unmatched access to kit, comm's, and belt
- Velcro® wrist stays
- Dropped tail with adjustable shock cord cinch from within hand pockets
- Genuine MultiCam® pattern
- Sizes: Small – XX-Large
- Berry Amendment Compliant: 100% Made in U.S.A.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.