TYR Tactical – Huron Medical Assaulters Pack (MDX9)
The Huron™ Medical Assaulters Pack -X9 was designed to be low profile and extremely versatile. It’s engineered utilizing the revolutionary TYR Tactical ® PV® material which offers significant weight reduction with increased resistance to abrasion. Generous amounts of PALS/MOLLE webbing allow scalability for different mission sets and has several multifaceted adjustable internal compartments to fit different operator needs.
The inside of the X9 is completely lined with a Velcro® loop. This design feature allows you to customize the internal pouch layout. It also gives the medic/operator immediate access to medical items for both self and buddy aid.
- Qty. 1 Front Zippered Compartment
- Qty.1 Front Zippered Compartment with 1” Elastic which provides additional load carriage locations for tourniquets and other medical items.
- Qty.2 Removable Vertical Velcro® Pouches with expandable, 4-way stretch, tweave sides and clear front. Dim: 8.5” H x 3.75” W x 1.5” D
- Qty.2 Removable Horizontal Velcro® Pouches with expandable, 4-way stretch, tweave sides and clear front Dim: 3.75” H x 8.5” W x 1.5” D
- Qty.1 Removable Medical Bungee Platform for quick acquisition items Dim: 6.5” H x 8” W
- Qty.1 Removable Large Gusseted Velcro® Pouch with expandable, 4-way stretch, tweave sides and clear front. It also features internal bungees for tourniquets and other medical items. Dim: 3.75” H x 8.5” W x 1.5” D
- Removable shoulders
- Antimicrobial/FR treated padded spacer mesh is used on the internal portions of the vest for comfort
- Total System Wt: 3.5 lbs.
- Pack Dim: 17” H x 8.5” W x 4” D
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.