Toyota Material Handling – Large IC Pneumatic Forklift
The Toyota Large IC Pneumatic Forklift can lift up to 17,500 lbs. and can easily navigate in gravel, dirt and asphalt. Popular on construction sites as well as in lumber yards, brick and stone distribution centers, specialized warehouses and heavy-duty manufacturing plants, this large heavy-duty forklift is engineered to be extremely durable and efficient in all conditions.
- Load Capacity*: 13,500-17,500 lbs.
- Max. Travel Speed Full Load: 11.8 MPH
- Basic Right Angle Stack**: 150-154 in.
- Length to Forkface: 137.4-141.3 in.
- Overhead Guard Height: 90.9 in.
- Overall Width: 78.5 in.
- Based on 24″ Load Center
- 13500 – 17500 lbs. capacity
- 239 inches maximum fork height
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Toyota dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Toyota dealer prior to purchase.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.