TITUS Human Performance – SPEAR Enterprise Data Management System
Advanced Technology System for Health and Human Performance SPEAR is an enterprise data management system used across DoD to predict, manage, and optimize the performance of its human assets. Leveraging Azure Government technologies, SPEAR is fully authorized at the Impact Level 5 (IL5) tier, allowing it to manage some of DoD’s most sensitive unclassified data. SPEAR has become the only health and human performance data management system to bridge the gap between .com and .mil domains within the health and human performance industry.
The combination of this best-in-class public and private sector resources not only provides a shared interface between operators, practitioners, and administrators but also allows DoD writ large to advance and leverage a more tactical edge.
- Ingests.com wearables, devices, and systems
- Both .com and .mil data sources, and caregivers
- SPEAR’s secure platform allows input of Protected Health Information (PHI), Sensitive and non-Sensitive data
- Injury records
- Mental health evaluations
- Nutrient intake
- Occupational skills
- Daily activity
- Risk and Exposure levels
- Providing real-time updates, AI/ML-powered targeted prescriptive care and long-term insights
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.