Thornhill Medical – MOVES® SLC™ Portable Life Support
MOVES® SLC™ is a revolutionary, completely integrated life support system, with ICU capability, which combines an O2 concentrator, a unique O2-conserving ventilator, suction, and complete vital signs monitoring into a single, compact, portable, battery-operated system.
Thornhill Medical’s patented circle-circuit ventilator, in combination with the integrated O2 concentrator, means MOVES® SLC™ can effectively eliminate the need to carry heavy, bulky and dangerous high-pressure O2 cylinders.
How? A high FiO2 can be maintained with low flow O2, as the patient rebreathes their exhaled O2 through MOVES® SLC™’s innovative circle-circuit ventilator.
- Provides standard of care oxygen therapy for critically ill patients without high-pressure O2 cylinders.
- Simplifies patient care, as patient monitoring, ventilation, suction and oxygen concentration functions are controlled through a single device, with a single user interface, and powered by a battery or a single external power source.
- Will operate in all transport platforms and provide the attending healthcare provider complete access to the patient.
- Reduces the weight and size of current portable systems by over 50%, making forward-deployed medical personnel more mobile and e client, and ultimately improving patient outcomes in austere and challenging environments.
- Is approved for use with adult and pediatric patients.
- Physiological Monitoring: FiO2 / ETCO2 (+Capnography) / ABP / CVP / ICP / NIBP / Masimo® SpO2 (+Optional Masimo® Rainbow® SET Parameters) / 12 Lead ECG / Patient Temperature (x2); Patient data trends up to 24 hours.
- Oxygen Concentrator: FiO2 up to 85% (independent of minute ventilation) for ventilated patients in cyclic mode; FiO2 greater than 85% (independent of minute ventilation) for ventilated patients in continuous mode; up to 93% O2 in concentrated breathing gas at 2.5 LPM for non-ventilated patients.
- Ventilator: IMV / SIMV / SIMV+PS / AC / PSV / APRV (Pressure or Volume Control)
- Suction: 100 – 325 mmHg
Weight: 17 kg (37 lbs.) excl. batteries/clamps
Battery Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs.) each
Temp-Operating: -26°C to 54°C (-15°F to 129°F)
Temp-Storage: -26°C to 54°C (-15°F to 129°F)
Water Ingress: IPX4
Humidity: 15% – 95% RH non-condensing
Altitude: 0-5.5 km (0-18,000 ft.)
Vibration: Tested to MIL-STD-810G and US Army Joint Enroute Care Equipment Test Standard (JECETS) for rotary-wing, fixed-wing and jet aircraft as well as ground transportation vehicles.
Power: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz or battery power
Battery: Lithium polymer: Typical: up to 6 hrs. / set of 2. Minimum: 2.5 hrs / set of 2.
33″L x 5.5″W x 10″H
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.