Thales – Modular Bulk Charger (MBC) Charging Solution for Multiple Batteries
The Modular Bulk Charger (MBC) is a bulk charger solution for charging multiple U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) batteries including Thales’ family of tactical handheld radios, AN/PRC-152, AN/PRC-163, BB-2590, and others. The MBC reduces the logistic footprint and costs when charging large numbers of batteries. The MBC is designed using a modular charging cup concept to allow charging combinations of multiple DoD batteries. The charger’s architecture is based on the fielded Universal Battery Charger (UBC) with the same familiar and simple user interface. Because the MBC uses the same architecture as the UBC, it provides all advanced features provided by the UBC. The MBC operates from both AC and DC with cables provided with each system. It provides eight USB ports for charging Smart Phones and Tablets.
- Modular charging system allows for charging up to 40 batteries
- Fully operable in tactical environments
- 8 USB Ports (2.0A max on each port)
- Operates from both AC and DC power
- Multi-color display
- 5 LED State of Charge indicator, all charging bays
- AC Frequency 47-63 Hz
- AC Input 100-265 VAC
- DC Input 22-28V
- 15A AC Breaker
- 20A DC Breaker
- AC power strip outlet provides up to 500 watts
- 30 watts maximum charging power for Thales’ family of tactical handheld radios, AN/PRC-152 and AN/PRC-163
- 40 watts total USB power for 8 ports, 10 watts per pair or up to 2.0 Amps per pair
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.