|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Team Wendy – EXFIL® SAR Tactical
The EXFIL® SAR is the first purpose built Search and Rescue helmet to provide tactical accessory mounting capabilities, including a standard NVG shroud, while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards. The EXFIL® SAR Tactical is optimized for use with night vision devices, it features a machined aluminum Wilcox® NVG shroud. The helmet also includes a 4-point CAM FIT™ retention system with chin cup for optimal stability and a Boa® Closure System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release.
- The only helmet on the market meeting mountaineering, whitewater, industrial, and military impact standards
- Designed specifically to protect against the broadest range of threats possible with a single helmet: this includes both high energy impacts (EN12492 mountaineering, EN14052 Industrial), and repeated low level impacts (EN1385 Whitewater, milspec/ACH blunt impact) across the surface of the head, not just protection against objects dropped onto the crown.
- No other helmet with integrated shroud comes close to this level of protection.
- The shroud allows precise, seamless mounting of a variety of optical devices (night vision/thermal) as well as headlamps.
- Seamless integration with ESS goggles using the optional ESS goggle posts: optimized for a perfect fit and easy stowing.
- Visor meeting ANSI Z87.1 and EN166-2B requirements will be available this fall.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.