|CORE Flex Camera – IR 10″||CORE FLEX IR CAM 10″|
|CORE Flex Camera – UV 10″||CORE FLEX UV CAM 10″|
|CORE Flex Camera – IR 18″||CORE FLEX IR CAM 18″|
|CORE Flex Camera – UV 18″||CORE FLEX UV CAM 18″|
Tactical Electronics – CORE Flex Camera
The CORE Flex Camera is the latest evolution of our versatile handheld inspection tool. High-Definition, digitally encrypted video is captured through a 10 or 18 inch flex and stay camera neck. The CORE Flex Camera combines extreme low light sensitivity with thermal fusion technology to provide unsurpassed detail and definition. Video is streamed wirelessly to the CORE monitor over an AES encrypted channel. An optional hardwire cable connection is available for RF-restricted environments. Additionally, the CORE Flex Camera includes a 1.0in eyepiece that displays high definition video. High-intensity IR illumination is controlled and adjusted directly from the Flex Camera or remotely on the CORE Monitor.
- High-Definition 1280x720p Color Video
- Longwave infrared (LWIR) thermal imager
- 10in and 18in flexible camera options
- Adjustable high-intensity IR LED Illumination
- Attaches to POLE Grip or CORE Grip
- Color Eyepiece – AMOLED Display (CORE Grip)
- Wireless Video Transmission – 5 GHz
- AES Encryption
- WPA2-PSK Authentication
- Graphical LCD for status information
- Hardwire video option
- Backlit push buttons
- MicroSD card video recording (32GB)
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.