|Print Model||Print Item Number|
|MAST – Modular Antenna System – TACTICAL v1.24-1.0||MASTv1.24-1.0|
|MAST – Modular Antenna System – TACTICAL v2.24-1.0||MASTv2.24-1.0|
|MAST – Modular Antenna System – TACTICAL v2R.24-1.0||MASTv2R.24-1.0|
Tactical Command Industries (TCI) – TCI MAST – Version-1
TCI Modular Antenna System – Tactical (M.A.S.T.™) – was created to allow tactical operators to relocate and remote their radio antennas to improve line of sight (LOS) communications, reduce the potential for interference caused by certain types of radio antennas and decrease visual obstructions caused by radio antennas. This is achieved by relocating radio antennas to a more advantageous location using our high-performance RF cables and use of the universal antenna harness.
- Compatible with modular webbing systems
- Harness available in coyote tan, OD green, foliage, and black
- 42″ cable length also available
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Version 1: TNC-M to TNC-F, 24″ High-Strength Molded cable; includes Coyote Tan M.A.S.T. Antenna Harness and MALICE Clip
- Quick Disconnect Version 2: BNC-M to TNC-F, 24″ High-Strength Molded Cable
- Quick Disconnect Version 2R: BNC-M to TNC-F Right angle adaptor, 24″ High-Strength Molded Cable
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.