|Print Model||Print Item Number|
|TABC III – Tactical Assault Bone Conduction Headset||TABC3_D_329|
Tactical Command Industries (TCI) – TABC III – Tactical Assault Bone Conduction Headset
TABC III™ is a state of the art, binaural bone conduction headset. It is a light-weight, well-vented, yet robust headset that is adjustable and worn around the back of the head. It does not offer hearing protection, yet it allows the user to maintain complete peripheral hearing.
- TCI's proprietary Binaural Dynamic Audio Resonance System (DARS) provides pristine audio fidelity directly to the cochlea through the jaw bone enabling audio to bypass the eardrum and be perceived by the auditory nerve
- Compatible with various tactical helmets and headgear
- Dual-Comm configuration available upon request
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Binaural TABC III Headset
- TCI Tactical Push-to-Talk (PTT) for MBITR, PRC-152, PRC-150, PRC-117 and legacy PRC radios
- Other versions available for other radio models
- We recommend using TABC II with Surefire EP-3 or EP-4 Sonic Defenders when impulse hearing protection is desired
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.