|Print Model||Print Item Number|
|Special Air Service II Low-Visibility Tactical Headset System||SAS2-D-329-HN|
Tactical Command Industries (TCI) – Special Air Service II (SAS II) Low-Visibility Tactical Headset
TCI's SAS II tactical headset system was developed to provide spec-ops and tactical units with a durable, low-profile communication solution that could be used for tactical and low-visibility missions. It provides phenomenal acoustical performance.
- Phenomenal acoustical performance in a low profile dual-comm configuration
- Compatible with virtually any helmet, hat, cap or balaclava and can be fitted for operators of any shape or size
- Made in the U.S.A.
- TCI tactical push-to-talk
- Noise-canceling/waterproof microphone
- Advanced soundwaves/FC earcoil with sound-attenuation ear insert
- Durable, yet flexible cables
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.