|Helo Recovery System||VRS-4000-HELO|
Subsalve – HELO RECOVERY SYSTEM
The US Coast Guard asked SUBSALVE to create a system to aid in recovery of downed helicopters. The result is our VRS 4000-Helo, a system of two 4500 lbs. capacity enclosed flotation bags with an integral inflation system, designed for aircrafts that frequently fly over water.
- Pocket for 80 cu. ft. aluminum SCUBA cylinder for inflation
- Manually operated inflation valve inflates bags in approximately
- two minutes
- The air cylinder is connected to the lift bag with a SCUBA yoke and hose assembly with a one-way check valve for easy tank changes while preventing any loss of air from the bag
- Two stainless steel lift rings on top. One stainless steel lift ring on bottom of lift bag with high strength snap hook for rapid attachment
- All components pack into two velcro-close valises, (51″ long by 20″ high by 10″ wide), and weigh approximately 65 lbs.
- Each SUBSALVE USA lift Bag is tested prior to shipping
- Equipped with all necessary hardware ? ready for immediate use
- Each Lift Bag assembly folds into a heavy-duty, zippered carrying case with nylon handles and an adjustable shoulder strap Rugged Fabric:
- High strength heavy-duty, ballistic-rated, urethanecoated nylon fabric provides superior abrasion resistance
- Not affected by most petro-chemicals
- UV resistant
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.