|Enclosed Flotation Bags||EFB-1000|
|Mark V Orca U/W EOD Base System||MVO-2500-S|
|Mark V Orca Optional Tool Kit||MVO-ACC-05|
|Mark V Orca Optional Spares Kit||MVO-ACC-07|
|Mark V Orca Optional Carry Bag||MVO-ACC-08|
|Umbilical Sheath 50ft – Yellow||UMB-SH-50|
Subsalve – ENCLOSED FLOTATION BAGS
When you need to float an object close to the surface, use SUBSALVE's “pillow” shaped Enclosed Flotation Bags in any position ? upright or flat, outside or inside of structures ? for vessel salvage, auto recovery and emergency flotation systems for ships, aircraft, submersibles and ROVs. Attaching these inside a sunken vessel saves money by reducing the number of conventional bags that must be rigged to the outside of the wreck and thereby reducing dive time. All sizes available.
- Adaptive ? configure it to your needs:
- Configure a multitude of rigging combinations
- Use with a single pick point (shackle supplied on the bottom of the bag)
- Invert to use the two stainless steel rings on the top of the bag with two pick points
- Each SUBSALVE USA Lift Bag is tested prior to shipping
- Fittings for safety and ease of use:
- Equipped with all necessary hardware ? ready for immediate use
- ?” NPT inflation/deflation port
- Stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation
- Pressure relief valves: set to release at 2. 5 psi above ambient pressure
- Enough pressure relief valves are installed in each bag to allow expanding air to vent should a free ascent occur
- Heavy nylon lift harness built into the body of the lift bag
- Safe working ratio of 6:1
- Also available in shallow water “boulder bag” configuration
- Rugged Fabric:
- High strength, heavy-duty, ballistic- rated, urethane coated nylon fabric
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Not affected by most petro-chemicals
- UV resistant in shallow water/boulder bag design
- Custom sizes available
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.