|Vulcan 180 standard system IEC Type A (120V/100V) AC/12V DC – Orange||44311|
Streamlight – Vulcan® 180
The Vulcan® 180 is a rechargeable, waterproof, multi-function lantern featuring the latest in power LED technology for extreme brightness and two (2) ultra-bright blue safety tail-light LEDs for rear visibility. Lithium-Ion nanotechnology batteries make it the lightest weight lantern in its category. A large tactile push button switch is easy to use with gloves and also provides programmable access to various modes of operation. The Vulcan® 180 features a 180 degree tilting head.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating. Gasket sealed.
- Three (3) white C4® LEDs impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Two (2) ultra-bright blue LEDs.
- IPX7 rated for water proof operation to 1 meter submersion. Lantern floats.
- 2 meter impact resistance tested.
- 180 degree tilting head locks in upright
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.