Special Projects Operations – SHIELD™ CM80H
The SHIELD™ CM80H was developed to improve on decades of proven hybrid SCBA technology from the SHIELD™ line of combination unit respirators. The SHIELD™ CM80H has been engineered to reduce the size, weight, maintenance, and improved decodability from the previous generations of SHIELD™ combination unit respirators.
- Groundbreaking combined manifold regulator system
- Removable and Replaceable pre-filter for PAPR
- 10-hour rechargeable PAPR battery (wireless recharge/power meter)
- Quick detach molded outer protective carrier made with decodable materials for easy decontamination of the entire system
- Multiple backpack harness options dependent on the mission
- Multiple options for SCBA recharging and pressure readings
The SHIELD system can be operated in four modes of operation:
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
- Air Purifying Respirator (APR)
- Supplied Air Respirator (SAR)
The SHIELD™ CM80H system is entirely modular and can be configured into six different respiratory configurations. The SHIELD™ CM80H has the capability of adding a seventh configuration with the addition of the the SETSTM thermal torch system.
With a wide array of mission requirements, end users can custom-configure the SHIELD™ CM80H to increase operational effectiveness. With configurations ranging from a single bottle SCBA to a multitude of hybrid combinations. The system can be quickly and easily converted into various configurations.
- Combined Manifold Regulator System
- Removable and Replaceable pre-filter for PAPR filtration
- 10-hour rechargeable PAPR battery (wireless recharge/power meter
- 4 hour optional CR123 PAPR battery
- Quick detach decodable molded outer protective carrier
- Multiple backpack harness options
- Multiple options for SCBA recharging and pressure readings 40mm APR Universal Interface
- 4 Modes of operation: SCBA, PAPR, APR, SAR
- Weight: 28.29 lbs. full
- Capacity 2265 L (80CF)@ 6500psi(48 minutes of air)
22.62″L x 11.66″W x 8.52″D
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.