Special Projects Operations – AirJam
The SPO AirJam system was developed to support sustained breathing air-refill operations. The AirJam system provides the capability of refilling air systems using the combination of a breathing air compressor, air storage cylinders and refill controls built into one easy to use platform. The system can be used to run pneumatic tools, lift bags, and other air-related systems. The AirJam is built with user-friendly control panels for monitoring system functions. The AirJam provides enhanced mission support capabilities to include:
- Longer duration operations
- Limited access areas
- Austere environments
- SCBA/Air cylinder refilling
- Aluminum reinforced enclosed system
- 26.4SCFM SCBA Rated Compressor with Auto Cascade
- 25 HP Diesel Engine, 5 Gal AL Fuel Cell
- (2) Corner Instrument/Control Panels: EStop, Fuel Gauge, Storage Pressure Gauge, Fill Pressure Gauge, 2 HP FD-17 Fill Ports, 1 LP Fill Port
- (2)12V DC Batteries
- Battery Selector Switch
- DC to AC inverter for charging electronics/batteries
- Lighting: High Light, Low Light, Red Light, IR Light
- Storage Capacity @ 6000 psi = 3 Cy lx 12,771.45 liters = 38,314.35 liters
- Caster System for floor transport
- Ruggedized Trailer Platform
- SPO can custom design solutions that fit your mission needs.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.