|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Spacesaver – Parachute Storage Bins
Safety and security is the primary concern for any mission, but especially when it comes to the lives of soldiers. To assist with this priority, the Parachute Container, specially designed with input from parariggers around the world, is a durable and user-friendly product for optimally storing equipment with smooth interior design, which means there are not any catch points to damage the chute. Includes a welded bottom that has forklift access from all sides. Store the parachute container on Spacesaver’s ActivRAC® mobilized storage system for the ultimate in convenience and storage density. It can be stackable—up to 3 high. Have general storage needs? The durable and user-friendly parachute bin also can optimally stores an array of first responder products, both federal and DOD, and is built to last.
- Available in two sizes: standard (up to 40 T-11 parachutes) and large (up to 64 T-11 parachutes)
- Heavy-duty 11 ga. steel frame for strength and rigidity
- Heavy-duty 12 ga. diamond perforated steel panels for durability, visibility, and ventilation
- Structurally welded reinforced base for fork lift access on all sides
- Heavy-duty top door panels lift and pivot out of the way for full clearance to the interior
- Front and back doors pivot down and out of the way for easy access
- Stackable – up to 3 high – current and prior version
- Accommodates heavy-duty padlocks with up to 1/2” diameter shank
- Optimized for use with Spacesaver’s ActivRAC® Mobilized Storage System
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.