SEI Industries – PowerFill Snorkel
During fire season, many of the existing natural water sources such as rivers, creeks, stream beds or alpine meadows are too shallow to fully dip a bucket. The PowerFill Snorkel gives the ability to fill the bucket in shallow water sources including streams, ponds and low-profile dip tanks. It also provides additional functionality for load regulation and quicker dips.
PowerFill Snorkel provides hover-filling capability in 18″ (0.45 m) of water at a maximum rate of 425 USG/min (27 L/s). With its camlock connectors, the PowerFill Snorkel can be installed or removed in the field by one person in a matter of minutes.
50 lb (21 kg)
• Increases operational efficiencies by utilizing shallow water sources
• Camlock with quick-release connection
• Pump fills bucket at 425 USG/min (27 L/s) in as low as 18″ (0.45 m) of water
• Conventional dipping method may still be used with the PowerFill Snorkel installed
• Installed or removed in the field by one person
• Requires 28 VDC, 45 A power supply
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.