SEI Industries – High-Pressure Aviation Refueling System (HPARS)
A high-pressure aviation refueling pump that offers flexible support for aerial operations. The HPARS is a durable, portable method of fueling and de-fueling jet fuel to and from aircraft and fuel tanker trucks. It uses a self-priming centrifugal pump driven by an electric motor with filtration provided by a horizontal separator.
Flexible fuel storage and distribution support for aerial operations
- Uses a self-priming centrifugal pump
- Rated for a maximum flow rate of 800 liters
- High capacity pressure refueling
- Explosion-proof lighting, controls and connectors
- Provides the ability to defuel aircraft to storage tanks
- 750 LPM high-pressure truck and aviation fill pump
- Skid-mounted, full enclosure, integral secondary containment
- 208 volt, 3 phase 30 amp
- Red/white LED low voltage lighting
- 50’ powered hose reel
- API 1581 jet fuel filtration
- Sampling ports
- CARC II
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.