SEI Industries – Forward Arming and Refueling Point (FARP)
The Forward Arming and Refueling Point (FARP) is a fast, mobile, forward-deployed fuel system for flexible helicopter and fixed-wing operations. Built for use in austere conditions including arctic, desert or jungle environments, the FARP requires minimum ground personnel to deploy and is operable with little or no heavy lifting equipment needed.
Rely on SEI’s Bulk Aviation Transport Tanks (BATT) to transport bulk liquid fuels to forward areas from an FBO.
Designed for helicopter assets that offer vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) capabilities. Can utilize underslung tanks such as SEI’s Fuel-Easy, Double Drum or Bulk Aviation Transport Tank.
Each Fixed-Wing FARP or Rotary-Wing FARP can be customized to include:
- Collapsible storage tanks with secondary containment berms
- Double-walled collapsible storage tanks with integrated secondary containment
- Diesel power pump skid
- Filtration and metering skid
- Suction and discharge hoses
- Manifold system to interconnect tanks and facilitate re-circulation of fuel
- Over-wing or closed circuit refueling nozzles
Fuel Storage and distribution for fixed-wing or rotary-wing
- Designed for rapid deployment
- Little or no heavy lifting equipment needed
- FW-FARP is customizable to an aircraft platform
- RW-FARP is customizable to a helicopter-type
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.