SEI Industries – Bulk Aviation Transport Tank (BATT)
An advanced double-walled, baffled, collapsible fuel tank that allows operators to carry bulk fuel inside aircraft to remote sites in a safe and cost-effective way. The BATT eliminates the need for fuel drums and minimizes the risk of environmental contamination. More cost-effective and less expensive than an aluminum tank the BATT enables aircraft reconfiguration in minutes. After being emptied, this collapsible tank can be rolled up to make room for hauling other cargo. Each BATT is designed for a specific aircraft and can be fit inside fixed-wing or rotary-wing aircraft. The BATT comes in three types enabling transportation of diesel, jet fuel or gasoline. The BATT is ideal for supplying bulk fuel to forward operating bases in hostile environments.
Fly fuel to remote site locations with the world’s most advanced aviation tank
• Available in sizes up to 2,500 USG with folded dimensions: 80” x 70” x 50”
• Secure, double-walled, fuel compatible inner tank
• Heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant outer tank with built-in restraining system
• Dry break fill and discharge connections
• Patented internal baffling system
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.