|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Scott Safety – Protégé Multi-Gas Monitor
The Protégé is a personal multi-gas monitor designed to monitor potentially hazardous levels of combustible gases, oxygen enrichment or depletion, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide. Simple, intuitive user operation enables operators to focus on the situation rather than equipment. The Protégé is designed with automated maintenance features to reduce cost and time associated with training and maintenance. Protégé software allows users to set parameters that are specific for their workplace, and has significant data logging capabilities.
- Easy to use with one button turn on, easy calibration and functional self-testing
- Tough, robust construction meets all global regulatory requirements
- Easy to maintain with automatic zero and span calibrations and simple sensor replacement
- Enhanced user ergonomics with unique hourglass design to fit all hand sizes
- Also available: Protégé ZM Single Gas Monitor, a zero-maintenance gas detection solution.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.