|PRO-TOOL™ 30 Piece Electrican's Tool Kit||TK30|
Salisbury – PRO-TOOL™ 30 Piece Electrican’s Tool Kit
Salisbury PRO-TOOL™ Insulated Tools & Tool Kits are all tested to 10,000 VAC for use up to 1,000 VAC. These tools meet or exceed ASTM F1505-01 and IEC 900 Standards for Insulated Hand Tools. These tools will help you to be compliant with OSHA 1910.333 (c)(2), and NFPA 70E 2000. The insulating material used is impact resistant and flame retardant. Two-color insulation makes inspection easier which adds to the overall safety. If the yellow under layer is showing, the tool may no longer be insulated properly and should be considered for electrical retesting. These easy to care for tool sets come in carrying cases or tool rolls to easily move from job site to job site.
- Comply with IEC 900 Standard for Insulated Hand Tools
- Exceed ASTM F1505-01 Standards
- for Insulated Hand Tools
- Helps Meet OSHA Requirements
- Meets NFPA 70E Requirements
- Tested to 10,000 VAC and Rated for 1,000 VAC Maximum Exposure
- Impact Resistant & Flame Retardant
- Two-Color Insulating Material
- Made in U.S.A.
- Kit Includes:
- 1/8×2″, 3/16 x 4″,
- 1/4×6″ Slotted Screwdrivers
- # 1X3″,# 2×4″ Philps Screwdrivers
- Torque Wrench 30-150 in/LB
- Reversible Ratchet 3/8″drive
- 3″ and 6″ Extensions 3/8 Drive
- 8 Pcs 3/8 to 13/16″ Deep Socket Set
- 3/8″ Drive 12 Point
- Box End Wrench Set 8 Pcs 3/8″ to 13/16″
- 7-1/2 Diagonal Cutting Plier
- Mini flashlight in plastic box
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.