Safran Optics 1 – ECOSI
ECOSI is a multi-function device that overlays a SWIR (Short Wave Infrared) image on to a NVD image for identifying out of band SWIR aim lasers, pointers, beacons, strobes and 1064nm markers and designators during day and night operations. It has HUD (Heads Up Display) capability that provides real-time, geo-referenced navigation/route execution. When used with Android devices, the NVD becomes the HUD for identifying teammates, targets and route points. ECOSI can also be used during the day with an optional daytime 2x adapter accessory for See-Spot operations. ECOSI's compact and lightweight design easily attaches to NVDs in mere seconds without tools using a simple bracket. It also comes in two configurations, one with an internal battery and one with external battery.
- The compact and lightweight E-COSI attaches to NVDs in seconds without tools using a simple bracket.
- Small Size and Lightweight – Minimal additional mass on helmet
- Single Battery Operation or Battery Pack
- Simple buttons allow user to modify Observe/Pointer and Polarity settings
- Import, Export, Display RS-170 video
- 7-PIN connector
- Connect to PC/Droid™ for picture download and Nav File upload
- Connect to (SA-Apps)
- Connect to external accessories: GPS, Smart Power Pack, etc.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.