|Strike Shield Type IIIA Soft Shield||SS2028|
Safariland – PROTECH Armor Systems – STRIKE SHIELD TYPE IIIA SOFT SHIELD
Specifically designed for the growing needs of first responders and active shooters, the Strike Shield is ideal for patrol officers who desire added protection to their NIJ standard body armor. Stowed in a small carry bag, the Strike Shield can be tucked away in a vehicle or trunk for quick deployment and easy storage. The design of the Strike Shield is ideal for operations in compact areas where maneuverability is limited and the use of a traditional hard armor shield is not an option
- Quick deploy, Type IIIA 20″ x 28″ shield tested to NIJ Standard-0108.01
- MIL-STD-662F for 2gr, 4gr, 16gr and 64gr fragmentation
- Ballistic materials made of 3000 Denier Woven Aramid®
- Fully adjustable, quick release shoulder strap
- Easy storage and access for deployment
- Front plate pocket for optional 10″ x 12″ IMPAC-HT special threat plate for added blunt trauma protection
- Covered in 1000 Denier Cordura® material
- Heat sealed, waterproofed ballistic cover
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.