|Contact ADS For Ordering Information|
Safariland – PROTECH Armor Systems – FAV MKII QR (QUICK RELEASE) VEST
The FAV™ MKII Enhanced QR incorporates all the same features and upgrades of the innovative FAV Mkii Enhanced Tactical Vest, but with a simplistic Quick Release system which is ideal for maritime operations or for agencies requiring quick doffing capabilities. The quick release mechanism allows the front and rear of the vest to be released through a single pull of a deployment handle located in the center upper torso on the front carrier. This provides the ability to remove the carrier quickly and effectively when the need arises. The quick release functionality has been streamlined by using a unique buckle system which is situated on the bottom front portion and the shoulder areas of the vest for ease of reassembly after the vest has been deployed.
- Centrally located, ambidextrous quick release pull strap
- Cable and buckle quick release system
- 360° 1-inch modular webbing platform for customized tactical pouch attachment and cummerbund adjustment
- Eight (8) integrated long-arm magazine pouches
- Removable shoulder-mounted D-rings for weapon sling
- Removable weapon retention pads
- External, front and back plate pockets designed to accept 10″ x 12″ or 8″ x 10″ hard armor rifle plates
- Front and back hook & loop ID attachment platforms
- Upperarm (bicep) protection attachment system
- Built-in mic tabs
- Comfortable diamond Ripstop nylon interior carrier
- Rugged, durable 1,000-denier Cordura® outer carrier
- Internal cummerbund
- Adjustable internal 6″ x 10″ ballistic side panel pockets accommodate 6″ x 6″ mini-side rifle plates for additional protection (both sides)
- Dual internal wire channels
- Removable NIJ TypeIIIA front and back, shoulder and 6″ x 10″ side ballistic panels
- Rear officer down strap
- Groin attachment system
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.