S & S Precision – V-Lite™ Multi-Mode
The V-Lite™ Multi-Mode is a versatile personal lighting/identification marker allowing the user to program the light to their preferred function. A simple and intuitive alternative to chemlights. One button to cycle through the programmed functions keeps it simple. Fully encapsulated to ruggedize the electronics, the flexible silicone body not only protects the good stuff inside, but also conforms to curved surfaces. Mounting is made simple with the V-Lite™ sleeve, providing the operator with a Velcro-backed attachment system. Weighing in at a mere 0.8 ounces, it’s an unnoticeable addition to your helmet during routine operations and low-profile enough to reduce snag hazards during airborne operations. Use it in the field, at home or abroad; or slip it into MOLLE/PALS webbing.
- V-Lite™ MultiMode Colors: White, Infared, Blue, Purple, Red, Yellow, Green, Pink & Orange
- Runtime: 120+ hours continuous
- Run-times vary depending on frequency of use and duration of “ON” cycles
- Programmable Functions: On/Off, Blink/Off, On/Blink/Off, & 1/4 / 1/2 / 3/4 / Full Output
- Waterproof flexible silicone body
- IPX8 150’
- Battery is not replaceable
- Micro LED’s that indicate low battery & mimic main LED blink pattern
- Includes Plastic V-Lite sleeve with Velcro backing and Lanyard
- Width of one MOLLE/PALS webbing column
- Weight: 0.8 oz, Length: 4.25”
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.