|LIFTR 40 Modular Flotation||LR-X001BK|
S & S Precision – LIFTR 40 Modular Flotation
The LiftR™ is an inflatable flotation system used in surface and subsurface operations, providing the appropriate amount of lift necessary to bring a diver/swimmer to the surface and float them in a face-up orientation. It is attached to existing combat equipment by slipping it on and over the shoulder straps and cummerbund of the operator’s plate carrier. The LiftR™ is self-packing and will fit most plate carriers.
- LiftR 40 provides 40lbs of lift at the waters surface
- Auto or manual inflation options available
- Flotation system used in surface and subsurface operations
- Floats user in a face-up orientation
- Low profile, self-packing system
- Fits most plate carriers
- Can be worn with or without armor
- Multiple attachment system accessories
- Manual air dump/deflation
- Attaches directly to the PlateFrame™ using the integrated attachment system
- LiftR 40™ listed in the Authorization for Navy Use (ANU) by NAVSEA. Equipment number 1.1.18.
- Available on GSA
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.