Rocky – Steel Toe S2V
The Rocky® S2V Steel Toe Tactical Military Boot is a Coyote Brown military boot that protects your foot, stands up to tough conditions and is comfortable to wear. This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations. This is a steel toe boot to protect your foot from objects that could fall on your toes. The safety toe meets ASTM standards. Made of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon, this combat boot is PTFE-coated for flame resistance.
Drainage vents with advanced Rocky S2V Sieve technology circulate air in and push water out, allowing your feet to dry quickly. The durable, triple-stitched military boot stays together through wear and tear and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™. The stretch LYCRA® tongue hugs your foot for a secure fit. This boot has a Vibram® sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky® Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- Triple stitched construction
- Drainage vents
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
- ASTM F2413-11 & ASTM F2412-11 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413-11 & ASTM F2412-11 electrical hazard standard
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.