Rocky – Hot Weather S2V Boots–Navy Certified
The Rocky® S2V Tactical Military Boots are the ultimate combat boots. This footwear is a top choice because it is built for quick maneuvers and fast-paced action. The flash- and water-resistant leather is geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burn. The boots also boast 1,000-Denier CORDURA® technology in the sides and panels with a PTFE coating that serves as a flame retardant. These black boots can easily handle wet conditions thanks to the drainage vents that push water out of your boots. Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield and stretch LYCRA® tongues hug your feet for a comfortable fit so you can keep on going longer.
To maximize comfort, the military boots also have triple-stitched uppers and proprietary high-walled Vibram® soles, along with a perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU midsoles. They are outfitted with an Aegis® Microbe Shield to prevent bacteria and fungus growth. Made in the USA, the Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boots are Berry Compliant. Eight inches in height.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA® insides and panels in treated PTFE coat for flame resistance
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Drainage vents
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- 8 Inches in height
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.