Rocky – S2V Extreme Cold Weather Boots
The Rocky® S2V Tactical Military Boots are the ultimate combat boots. This footwear is the top choice for all military personal because they are built for quick maneuvers and fast-paced action. The flash- and water-resistant leather is geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burn. The boots also boast 1,000-Denier nylon technology in the sides and panels with a PTFE coating that serves as a flame retardant. These black boots can easily handle wet and cold conditions thanks to the addition of a Berry compliant components waterproof membrane, and 600 grams of thermal Insulation. To maximize comfort, the military boots also have triple-stitched uppers and proprietary high-walled Vibram® soles, along with a perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU midsoles. They are outfitted with an Aegis® Microbe Shield to prevent bacteria and fungus growth. Made in the USA, the Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boots are Berry Compliant. Eight inches in height.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky® Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- Triple stitched construction
- Berry compliant
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- 600 grams of thermal insulation
- Berry Compliant Waterproofing
- eVent® Waterproofing
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.