|Print Model||Print Item Number|
|S2V Enhanced Jungle Boot||RKC040|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
Rocky – S2V Enhanced Jungle Boot
The use of Jungle boots predates World War II, when small unites of U.S. soldiers in Panama were issued rubber-soled, canvas-upper boots for testing. The Rocky S2V Jungle boot took the historic Jungle boot concepts and applied today's technologies. The patented system includes Cordura® and S2V Advanced Sieve technology which circulates air in and water out. The S2V Jungle boot also features Roll Stop Ankle Stability to help prevent ankle injuries.
- Uniform compliant (DA PAM 670-1)
- Puncture resistant plate
- Defined heel
- Reduced ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched and cemented to upper
- Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out
- Snakeproof material in toebox
- Advanced Jungle Sieve with stripped down Cordura upper
- S2V laces
- Cordura tongue
- Fiberglass shank
- Color: Tan, Coyote Brown
- Size: 3-13,14,15ME; 4-13,14,15WI