Rocky – S2V Cold Weather
This Rocky® S2V coyote brown military boot offers unrivalled comfort and stands up to tough conditions. This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations. This boot goes above and beyond, helping you go the extra mile through cold and wet conditions. Cross streams and hike through wet environments without hesitation. This boot features a breathable waterproof membrane system that allows you to brave the elements while letting your feet breathe permitting you to perform to your highest potential. This boot also offers 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation keeping your feet warm and helping you focus on the task at hand.
Made of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather, 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon, and coated with PTFE-coated for flame resistance, these boots allow you to put your best foot forward. The durable, triple-stitched military boot withstands everyday wear and tear and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability and a Vibram® sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole. The stretch LYCRA® tongue hugs your feet for a secure fit and a fiberglass shank adds additional durability and support.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky® Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds per pair for a size 10
- 400 grams of thermal insulation
- Berry Compliant Waterproofing
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- eVent® Waterproofing
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.