Rocky – Enhanced Jungle Boot
The Rocky® S2V Enhanced Jungle Boot is a Coyote Brown military boot made in the USA, Berry-Compliant, uniform-compliant (AR 670-1) and GSA-approved. This is in addition to other great performance and comfort features that support you and your mission. This jungle boot is puncture-resistant to protect you from stepping on sharp objects. Roll-Stop Ankle Stability reduces injuries by preventing ankle roll while running on uneven terrain and on long marches. Your duties can take you through wet, swampy conditions. Avoid wet environment injuries with Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology from Rocky. It circulates air in and water out as you step.
The Rocky® S2V Enhanced Jungle Boot is made using American flesh-out cattle hide leather and 1000D CORDURA®; it resists items that could tear at your boot. It has an increased lug depth and breasted heel will increase your footing. This eight-inch combat boot has a proprietary high-walled Vibram® sole that's high-quality and long-lasting. It's both stitched and cemented to the upper so this boot will stay together for the long haul. You get speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks to get your boot on quickly and securely.
- Air-port cushion footbed circulates air with every step
- Berry compliant
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- Speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks
- Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram®; soles are stitched and cemented to the upper
- CORDURA® tongue
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.