|RockTape Education and Training Course||C01151|
RockTape – Education and Training Course
FMT Tactical Athlete Medic Certification Course introduces the concept of movement therapy and performance enhancement to create simple and effective non-opioid musculoskeletal treatment and selfcare programs for the tactical athlete. Musculoskeletal injuries are one of the leading causes of non-combat related injuries within the Department of Defense. Our goal is providing United States Military Medics and Corpsman with tools to treat and/or mitigate common injuries with evidence-based, field-applicable and practical practices.
- Two Rolls of 2 inch RockTape Black Kinesiology Tape
- One roll of 2 inch RockFloss
- One Scissors
EDUCATION OBJECTIVES OF FMT TAMC
At the conclusion of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss the role of a systematic approach to mobility, motor control and stability for the tactical athlete
- Discuss the physiological effects of kinesiology taping
- Demonstrate functional taping and understand its role and use for the applications of rehabilitation, edema management, injury recovery and posture and dynamic movement management with the tactical athlete
- Demonstrate and discuss the concept myofascial manipulation using foam rollers compressional band therapy
AT-RockTape (BOC Approved provider #P8570) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 6 hours/CEUs Category A FMT Tactical Athlete Medic Certification. ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.
Organizational Accreditation application in progress with Commission on Accreditation for Prehospital Continuing Education (CAPCE)
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.