|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Rocksmith Precision – Closer
The Closer is designed to use approximately 110 grams of Composition C4 high explosive stamped from an M112 Demolition Block. The explosive is contained within a cylinder that is surrounded by water. A conical cavity is maintained in the water using a thin-walled plastic cone. Upon detonation of the explosive, the water is propelled into the connical cavity, thus producing a high-velocity water jet in the opposite direction (much like a typical shaped charge.
- Fully Loaded Weight: 2.7 lb. (1234 grams)
- Empty Weight: 0.86 lb. (390 grams)
- Explosive Weight: 0.24 lb. (110 grams)
- Water Volume: 25.0 oz. (0.73 liters)
- Explosive type: Composition C4 (punched from a M112 Demolition Block)
- Penetration: >1” mild steel at zero standoff
- Bulk Jet Velocity (working jet) ~13,000 ft/sec (4km/s)
- Tested Storage Temperature: 200°F for 12 hours (without C4)
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.