|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Rochester Precision Optics – CNOD
CMOS Night Observation Device is a high definition sight that enables its operator to see in the day (bright sun) as well as low light (night) with high contrast and high resolution. The CNOD is three systems in one, at a fraction of the cost of similar systems currently on the market.
- Detects lasers in bright light or dead of night
- Fully digital system, no intensiﬁer tubes
- Monocular, clip-on or stand-alone sight
- Wavelength 500 nm to 1080 nm range
- 6x internal digital zoom
- One sight for use in day and into the night
- Take and transmit still photos or video in HD
- Hardened for shock .30 caliber or below RS232, USB interfaces
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.