Rigaku – ResQ Raman Analyzer
The Rigaku ResQ is the original 1064 nm Raman analyzer for unknown chemical threat analysis. The ResQ 1064 nm handheld Raman analyzer provides emergency responders, law enforcement agencies and the military with the industry’s most comprehensive tool for chemical threat identification, CBRNe detection, and narcotics classification in a fast and simple handheld form.
Faced with increasingly sophisticated chemical threats and global drug trafficking, ResQ provides users with confidence to:
- Detect explosive threats quickly and accurately in harsh environments
- Identify a wide range of narcotics and illegal drugs
- Respond to suspicious hazardous materials that risk public safety
Differentiated from traditional handheld and portable Raman systems, the 1064 nm advantage overcomes sample-induced fluorescence interference, allowing operators to identify many real-world compounds (including those that are colored or found in colored packaging) that were previously “invisible” to older generation systems in 45 seconds or less.
The Rigaku ResQ handheld Raman analyzer delivers the most comprehensive substance identification tool to first responders and hazmat professionals. Containing a library of close to 13,000 compounds – including common household chemicals, TICs/TIMs, explosives, narcotics, pesticides, steroids – ResQ has the ability to measure colored or dirty substances through packaging, reducing sample fluorescence interference issues.
- Identifies colored substances in seconds without fluorescence
- A large, comprehensive library
- Creates tamper-proof results
- Intuitive software with touchscreen or button navigation
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.