Rigaku – ResQ FLX Advanced Narcotics Raman Analyzer
The Rigaku ResQ FLX 1064nm Raman analyzer offers advanced narcotics identification – including opioids and fentanyl analysis – in seconds. The ResQ FLX narcotics analyzer provides law enforcement agencies with greater flexibility for use in the widespread opioid epidemic and increase in drug trafficking. Designed with law enforcement needs in mind, the ResQ FLX 1064 nm Raman analyzer provides the industry with a tool that is fit for the purpose of illegal drug and fentanyl identification in a fast and simple handheld form.
By integrating the ResQ FLX into routine response tactics, users have the ability to:
- Perform presumptive testing using a Category A technique accepted by SWGDRUG
- Create tamper-proof reports with digital signature capabilities
- Add pictorial evidence using on-board camera
- Rapidly transfer results with smartphone pairing
With a standard library of over 1,000 compounds, the ResQ FLX provides results within seconds at the touch of a button. These compounds include the latest fentanyl and opioid formulations for the most advanced fentanyl identification available to law enforcement. What’s more, the 1064 m Raman advantage keeps officers safer, because analysis can be done through packaging without the need for the user to be exposed to a potentially toxic substance.
- 1064 nm advantage to scan colored materials or through packaging
- Standard library of over 1,000 narcotics and cutting agents
- On-board digital camera to add pictorial evidence to results
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.