|UHF SATCOM Diplexer – Version 2||RF-TSD-243-318V2|
|UHF SATCOM Diplexer – Version 3||RF-TSD-243-318V3|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
RF Concepts – UHF SATCOM Diplexer
This diplexer allows simultaneous use of two UHF SATCOM Transceivers (200 Watts per channel) with one antenna. No TX/RX switching, isolation between TX & RX bands takes place through custom filters ensuring compatibility with all of the fast switching communication modes. Ability to power the unit through local power connection or through the Radio 1 RF Connector via a Bias “T” circuit (9-28 VDC input). Great for use on Maritime Craft, Vehicles, Base Stations and other platforms that are limited for antenna space.
- Built in 27 dB Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) per channel
- Custom Waterproof Enclosure with three N-type RF Female Connections
- One MS-3112E8-2P Power Connector
- One 3-position Power Switch w/ LED Power Indicator
- Frequency Range 243-270 MHz Receive, 292-318 MHz Transmit.
- Three modes of operation:
- – Off
- – Radio One Only (bypass the combiner and the LNA is on)
- – Radio One and Two (normal two radio operation).
- Two Versions:
- -RF-TSD-243-318V2, enhanced model with lower TX loss and higher RX signal to noise ratio in dual radio mode, Size: 8.35” W x 15.4”L x 6.875”H, Weight: <25 lbs
- -RF-TSD-243-318V3, standard model, Size: 8.35” W x 15.4”L x 5.25”H, Weight: 18.75 lbs